the luxe strapless bra
Our famous gravity defying Luxe strapless bra goes up to J cup - perfect for wearing under strapless dresses or for when you just want to dance in your pants!
to make whilst dancing in your pants!
Phoebe’s Chocolate Orange Cookies!
(AKA favourite recipe found in drawer)
- 125g soft butter
- 100g light brown soft sugar
- 125g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 225g self-raising flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 200g chocolate orange
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Cream butter and sugars, once creamed, combine in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour and salt, then the chocolate orange chips.
- Roll into walnut size balls, for a more homemade look
- Place on a greased baking tray. If you want to have the real cookie experience then bake for just 7-8 minutes, till the cookies are just setting - the cookies will be really doughy and delicious. Otherwise cook for 10 minutes until just golden round the edges.
- Take out of the oven and leave to harden for a minute before transferring to a wire cooling rack. These are great warm, and they also store well, if they don't all get eaten straight away.