It's a line that we hear a lot! Cue the Curvy Kate Bra Whisperer who will bra fit you from your home!
Here at Curvy Kate, we want you to know how just how fabulous a perfectly fitted bra can make you feel! We discussed finding the perfect bra with Oti Mabuse on the Lorraine show and we want to share with you our top tips for bra fitting!
Curvy Kate are all about happy boobs and here are a few mind-blowing transformations. 80% of women are wearing the wrong size bra and this can lead to back ache, neck/head pain, not to mention negative body image! Do not fear, the Curvy Kate Bra Whisperer is here to help a babe out! Take a look at the bra you are wearing and compare it to our perfect fits, if you find your bra looks more like the top images, then it is time to email the Bra Whisperer!
Bra size before bra fitting: 38D
Bra dilemma: Boobs do not feel supported, wires dig in and bra is on the tightest hook.
Bra size after bra fitting: 36F
Bra size before bra fitting: 34B
Bra dilemma: Bra digging into breasts and feeling like her boobs are small for her frame.
Bra size after bra fitting: 30E
Perfectly fitted Unleash by Scantilly
Bra size before bra fitting: 36F
Bra dilemma: Bra digging into breasts, bust is spilling out of the bra cups, back strap is riding up.
Bra size after bra fitting: 32H
Bra size before bra fitting: 38DD
Bra dilemma: Bra is unsupportive and uncomfortable.
Bra size after bra fitting: 36FF
The common issues we see with badly fitting bras are:
- The band is too loose offering minimal support and shape.
- The bra is sitting very low on the torso.
- The bust is not encapsulated in the bra cups.
- Centre wire sits away from the breast bone.
- The bra is misshapen and stretched from ill-care.
- The cup of the bra is digging in to breast tissue.
- The bust is not lifted.
- The straps slip of shoulders.
- Back band is riding up.
- The bra straps are very thin straps, which aren't offering support.
Why a great fitting bra makes your boobs happy:
- The band is firm and sits under the breast.
- The bust is encapsulated in the bra cups.
- Centre wire sits flush to the breast bone.
- Bra wire sits behind breast tissue.
- The bust is separated and lifted.
- Straps have a two finger tension.
- The bra is worn on the loosest hook when new.
- The back band sits straight, right around the body and offers 80% + of the support.
Don't forget that when putting your bra on, it need a little jiggle in along with the scoop and swoop to ensure the bust sits perfectly within the bra. Curvy Kate only ever want you to feel fabulous in your lingerie and swimwear! This is why it is so important to find your perfect fit, we hope that the tips and visual in this blog post will help you to assess your lingerie drawer! If in doubt, submit an enquiry to our Bra Whisperer.
👙 Shop the Curvy Kate lingerie and swimwear collections 🍉🍉