10 things girls want guys to know about boobs...
Boobs are tricky things and if you don't own a pair it can be pretty difficult to understand them - but we've come up with a list of things that all guys could probably do with reading. Take note lads.
1) Impromptu running is not cool.
Running for the bus or train is not a simple task, it means having not only the stamina to run without warning, but you also need to have both arms free to hold onto the girls. 😓
2) Nipples are sensitive and attached to our bodies.
Remember that when you're getting all handsy. NO PULLING.
3) Everyone's boobs are slightly different sizes.
They're almost like eyebrows- sisters not twins girlfriend ☝️
4) Lying on your front is pretty much impossible.
Lying on your front can be pretty tough. They should design mattresses with boob holes cut out. No really that would be great.
5) Boobs change in 'consistency'. Yes really.
Throughout the month boobs change, sometimes they feel fit to burst and other times they feel like half empty water balloons. 🎈💦
6) Speaking of times of the month - They hurt like a B**ch when you're on your period.
Absolutely NO touching. 🙅
7) Under-boob sweat is a real thing.
In fact boob sweat in general, not just the underside. Just imagine wiping away a river of sweat from your cleavage in summer- Nice.
8) They're great to play with.
You know how you guys like to play with your bits? Don't lie - we know you sit there with your hands down your pants! Yeah, well boobs are pretty great to play with too. We often find ourselves watching TV with our hands in our top - they're soft, warm and squishy- what's not to love?!
9) They WILL NOT look the same when you're lying down.
Oh hi boobs resting in my armpits.
10) Boobs have a life of their own.
You might think you have them under control. You would probably be wrong. Cheeky nip slips are definitely a regular occurrence.
So there we have it, a big old round up of all the things you fellas need to understand about boobs!
Are there any we missed? Do you relate to any of the things in this post? If so, let us know on Twitter or in the comments section below...
Big love x