The Bra Whisperer On ITV This Morning!
You may have caught our Dottie Bra make an appearance on yesterdays ITV This Morning! 🙌 The feature highlighted the importance of getting a correct bra fitting by our very own Bra Whisperer. 80% of boobs floating around out there are not fitted with the right size, so now is the perfect time to diagnose whether your bra fits 👍 or whether it needs to go in the bin 👎
So, if your bra straps are digging into your shoulders or your back band is riding up - maybe you have some serious boob spill or the underwire is leaving red marks? 🤔 Whether your bra does all of these things or just one - it indicates your Bra is Just Not That Into You!
If you're in the lucky 20% who feel slightly smug that your bras fit, then that’s great 🎉 our work here is done! BUT for the other 80%, it is time to get your bra-drobe in order. We recommend you get fitted asap or easily fit yourself following our three steps and watch our bra fitting video right here 👉 www.curvykate.com/t/bra-whisperer
If you require further help or advice with fit tips, we're always here to help so please don't hesitate to get in contact with us on social media or email 😘